Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Notice something wrong with this RPMTesla stalk cover?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received these last week from RPMTesla. Real carbon fiber and they snap on over the existing stalks. I got matte black. Fit perfectly and hides the known issue of the stalks coming "unglued" plus general wear and tear fingernail scratches. It took me a day to notice a problem since not driving much now.

Sent a customer service request 3 days ago but haven't heard back yet on getting it fixed.

Attachments

• 20200615_184432.jpg
    20200615_184432.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 163
Ah backwards! Nice..... the joys of aftermarket! o_O

FYI: I've had terrible customer service from RPM.

Ours has been iffy. We received a couple things from them with no problem. Then we ordered the mud flaps...which arrived without the grommets. They sent them but must have missed something on the shipping paperwork as they came with a shipping bill that showed up a couple weeks later. Nothing else we received from them or any other supplier came with a bill so something changed. Multiple emails and phone calls later didn’t resolve it so we just paid it. Meh. Life’s too short. We don’t recommend them anymore because of the communications issues but their products were fine and their videos helpful.