Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Noticeable performance improvement

Keeper

May 16, 2019
Surrey GB
Oh crikey! I thought mine was (scarily) fast now! :) I already have to keep telling myself not to race everyone - especially Audi drivers!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: EVMeister

Tatoo1

Aug 16, 2019
London
especially Audi drivers!

:D Hehe....nope they don’t like being beaten at the lights!

If there was a quicker way of changing driving mode from Chill to Sport it would be very useful. Every time I swap over driving modes as I approach the lights, my wife reminds me that this isn’t Fast and the Furious. :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: Mr Miserable

Cogarch

Apr 27, 2019
London
The ICE racers must by now know they are beaten. Teslas are surely sufficiently known for their all-conquering acceleration that there is no longer any need to prove it at the traffic light GP..

Speak softly and carry a big stick, as they say...!

12Pack

Aug 25, 2017
Manchester, UK / SFO, US
The ICE racers must by now know they are beaten. Teslas are surely sufficiently known for their all-conquering acceleration that there is no longer any need to prove it at the traffic light GP..

Speak softly and carry a big stick, as they say...!
I love my daily driver MS P100D, but I must confess I'm a bit embarrassed so far by this thread. Only Tesla owners seem to think stepping out at lights is "racing". Sure its nice to leave a noisy, revving ICE sports car at the lights, but I also know the pleasure of driving a lightweight sports car is much more than just that short, early ejaculation...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC