Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Notifications Not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new Y. On my app settings I have Notifications turned on for charging. I do not receive notifications for any charging including supercharging which, i understand, is always turned on. anyone have ideas on how to get it working?

I deleted the Tesla app and reinstalled it, and notifications do not work. Notifications worked fine for four years and then just stopped. I upgraded to IOS 13.7 hoping it would help but no difference. I also have Tesla Powerwalls and wonder if the Power Outage notifications will work?

Was at service today for other tissues and brought up the fact that I don't receive push notifications. They said everything on the car's end looks fine. Might just have to wait for a software update or an app update.
That’s what they told me too but I went through three updates and no change. Go on the support page and find the chat feature and ask them to see if your car is stuck in service mode on their server. It has happened to a bunch of people.

It's fixed! Check out this attached chat . They confirmed something was up with the state of my car from a previous service visit. I called up the service center and they were able to toggle the status and now my notifications are working!

Also, a great sign when Tesla chat tells you, "Good luck on the hunt" to get the app working again. o_O

Attachments

• 20200929_184144.jpg
    20200929_184144.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: