TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Nov 16, 2016 order MS90D

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by rw86347, Nov 21, 2016.

1. rw86347

rw86347 Member

I ordered a Model S two days before my birthday. I really hope I can get it this year. My justification for buying it now was I am tired of getting raped on taxes. I *SURE* hope I can get it before Jan 1.

2. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

It's going to be close but still doable if you've already passed the 7 day confirmation waiting period. If not, you may want to call your OA and see if can be bypassed and entered into the production queue.

3. rw86347

rw86347 Member

Hi

As of now your Model S will go in to production in December for a late-December delivery (barring any production or transit delays). We will be sure to let you know once your Model S enters production so we can plan the next steps accordingly.

As always, please let us know if you have any additional questions or require further assistance.

Best,

• Like x 1
  4. theslimshadyist

Very encouraging news!!!

5. theslimshadyist