Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nov. 2 in Boston: Climate Event with chance to win a Model 3 reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PeterK

Model X, 3 & Y Owner
Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2013
Cambridge, MA
Want the chance to win a spot in line for the Tesla Model 3? Two Boston-based organizations that I'm a Director of, Climate XChange and Climate Action Business Association, are teaming up to host a sendoff to the UN Climate Talks. It will be a night to remember - inspiring speakers, a lively atmosphere, delicious cocktails and hors d'oeuvres - and one lucky guest will walk away with an early reservation for the Tesla Model 3!

Join Massachusetts policy makers, community advocates and business leaders on November 2 in Boston for a not-to-be-missed sendoff to our delegation as they head to Germany to promote carbon pricing at the Bonn Climate Change Conference. Harvard Professor Naomi Oreskes, author of "Merchants of Doubt", is the keynote speaker. RSVP here: https://www.committingtoclimate.org/

(Yes, we're the same group that runs the Tesla raffle. We're "regifting" one of the Model 3 reservations that a winner didn't need.)

https://www.committingtoclimate.org/

Reactions: EdA
I won't be traveling to Boston, but I'm curious: Has Tesla given you the okay to give away a reservation? They're non-transferrable otherwise. Or do you just plan on buying it yourself and re-selling it to the "winner," with all the uncertainty over the tax breaks that would entail?

I presume you mean you've worked it out with Tesla. Good luck on your work on carbon awareness, etc. We need to start taxing the hell out of carbon.

Donations always welcome - our efforts while focused on MA are also supporting other groups in other states. And we've seen through history that MA is often the first domino in terms of major changes across the US - dating back to the Revolution!

www.climate-xchange.org

www.cabaus.org

Reactions: EdA