Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nov 21 Truck Reveal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting how he said "near the rocket factory" and not "at the Tesla design studio"...something big is going to happen...

I would happily be someone's +1! Willing to pay for plane ticket (and/or the +1 ticket, dinner). PM me to discuss more :)

Last edited:
Elon Musk
@elonmusk

·
1m

Cybertruck unveil on Nov 21 in LA near SpaceX rocket factory

Because of the location, I wonder if there would be a demonstration to show if it would fit
inside the Boring tunnel, as it could be the platform used for a futur transportation van?

boring-company-tunnel-1280x720.jpg

screen-shot-2017-05-04-at-7-29-13-am-1.png

Reactions: mikes_fsd and Lift
Quick PSA:

When/if the invites go out make sure to RSVP right away. The Model Y reveal filled up within a few hours. And if went out late at night IIRC.

Also for the folks that went to MY reveal, did they check IDs? Nov. 21st most likely won’t work for me (I’m also in WA, which doesn’t help) but I’d hate for the 2 tickets to be wasted, if I get invited. Yes I know they transfer to the next reveal but I don’t see anything exciting in the pipeline from Tesla yet.

• Informative
Reactions: immunogold and Lift
Quick PSA:

When/if the invites go out make sure to RSVP right away. The Model Y reveal filled up within a few hours. And if went out late at night IIRC.

Also for the folks that went to MY reveal, did they check IDs? Nov. 21st most likely won’t work for me (I’m also in WA, which doesn’t help) but I’d hate for the 2 tickets to be wasted, if I get invited. Yes I know they transfer to the next reveal but I don’t see anything exciting in the pipeline from Tesla yet.

Yes they did. However there was an opportunity for those who couldn't make it to transfer both tickets to other people. Can explain more via PM if needed.