TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Nova Scotia Tesla Club Annual Meeting!!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TooManyAirMiles, Aug 10, 2018.

1. TooManyAirMiles

The fourth annual meeting of the Nova Scotia Tesla Club will take place on Sunday August 26 at noon. The location is the CHAdeMO charger in downtown Halifax on Barrington Street in the parking lot of the Atlantic Superstore. While the meetings in prior years have been on the South Shore, there are now MANY more people and we decided to move it to Halifax so that more can attend.

There is lots to talk about including the opening of the first supercharger in Atlantic Canada in Aulac and the upcoming installation at the Airport. ALL interested in things EV and Tesla are welcome! I can promise at least 2 Model S's (AP2) variety and likely many more. If you have a Model 3 we particularly encourage you to come. Many have not had the chance to see them in person yet.

The location is:
    Halifax Atlantic Superstore
    1075 Barrington St, Halifax, NS B3H 4P1, Canada

We look forward to seeing you there, rain or shine!

2. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

Let me know if you would like more info on becoming an official Tesla sanctioned Tesla Owners Club
    You can email me at [email protected]

3. Vawlkus

Vawlkus Member

Ah, there we go.