Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nova Scotia Tesla Club Meeting 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There will be a meeting of the Nova Scotia Tesla Club on Sunday August 20 in Mahone Bay Nova Scotia. We will meet at 10AM at Oh My Cod restaurant which is located at 567 Main St, Mahone Bay, NS B0J 2E0. There is parking directly to the left of the restaurant while facing the Bay. After a delicious breakfast (Dutch) and passionate discussion we will drive through Mahone Bay, into Lunenburg and then to charge up at St. Marks Place - the nearest destination charge. More discussion to ensure at St. Marks for those interested.

ALL are welcome - any who are interested in EV's and things Tesla are welcome and please come. Full time and SnowBirds, with our without your Tesla or Model 3 reservation. We look forward to meeting you!

Reactions: Mayhemm and Jaff
Looks like NS Power has something in the works for this Saturday (16th).

Page 13 in today's Metro has an ad (can't link on my phone) for an EV show at 1223 Lower Water street parking lot across the street from their HQ. 10am - 2pm

Reactions: Jaff
Hi Folks. Just wanted to know what your experience was like in terms of servicing your Tesla. I know the nearest service centre is in QC. Do they send out a Ranger or a mobile van when you need something done? How does that work?
Halifax could be a future home for me and the Model 3 is my future car. My Dad took delivery of his in Ontario and I have other reservation. It’s an awesome car!

Hi Folks. Just wanted to know what your experience was like in terms of servicing your Tesla. I know the nearest service centre is in QC. Do they send out a Ranger or a mobile van when you need something done? How does that work?
Halifax could be a future home for me and the Model 3 is my future car. My Dad took delivery of his in Ontario and I have other reservation. It’s an awesome car!
I got my 3 two weeks ago, and already need a new windshield from a stone chip & crack. I called Tesla in Montreal and their response was "just stop by and we'll replace it", that's not going to work for me or most people I'd imagine. A 2600km round trip makes me think the Model 3 maybe isn't a mass market vehicle if you're more than a few hours from a service centre.

Not until they roll the supercharger network out here, or give 3’s the Chademo adapter.

I’ve not had that much of an issue with my X needing service. I have had it trucked back once last year for a junction box failure, and I roadtriped up there last month for my yearly maintenance. Wasn’t perfect (they needed it longer than the week I’d planned) but it came right in the end.