Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November / Late November delivery (2013) VINs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You've heard "Third time's a charm"? It is definitely NOT true. Several who ordered around the same time as I did have posted their VIN. I have checked repeatedly today. Third time is NOT a charm...neither is 13th...neither is 23rd...I will let you know if it is 33rd! :tongue:

You've heard "Third time's a charm"? It is definitely NOT true. Several who ordered around the same time as I did have posted their VIN. I have checked repeatedly today. Third time is NOT a charm...neither is 13th...neither is 23rd...I will let you know if it is 33rd! :tongue:

I'm somewhere in the 50s or 60s but you have a P85 so you might make it in the 30s. :)

No VIN yet, but they did give me an estimated delivery date of Nov 15.

I also got to test drive both the S and P 85. The P is great, but am staying with the S. Have a little concern about winter driving with all of that power.

Last edited:
Talked to my DS and he told me I am still pre production line so he doesn't have a good estimate other then the "week of 11/25." However, we are starting on all the paperwork which is a good sign....I'm hoping that he is overshooting the actual delivery date and I still get it in early November!

Talked to my DS and he told me I am still pre production line so he doesn't have a good estimate other then the "week of 11/25." However, we are starting on all the paperwork which is a good sign....I'm hoping that he is overshooting the actual delivery date and I still get it in early November!

Hmm... given that I don't have a VIN yet and haven't heard from my DS (which I didn't expect to until I had a VIN). I'm beginning to wonder if my "Late November" is going to slip into December.