Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an update this morning OD: 11/14 White MYLR with 20 in, white interior, tow hitch

New EDD: Feb 6-Feb 16th

Trying not to freak out and recognizing the EDD means nothing haha but still
Tesla should do like Apple does. With the iPhone release. Just set it far out. Don’t move it. Then have you surprised when it. Comes a day early.

MYLR5 Black/Black/Gemini Wheels
OD: 11/4/2021
EDD: July 2022, Feb 24 - March 24, March 15 - April 12, April 7 - May 5, April 6 - May 4

Most recent EDD has stayed the same for approximately 3 weeks and counting (longest period of time without a change). Hope this is a good sign, but also realize that it could mean nothing on getting a more solid EDD.

Reactions: Jones1
OD: 6 Nov, MYP Grey 5-seat no tow
BBB Hold: Mid Nov (3 Jan)
Hold Removed: 20 Dec
Vin assigned: 20 Dec
Delivery: 21-25 Dec
Vin released, rehold: 20 Dec (3 Jan)
Hold auto-removed 30 Dec
30 Dec - 2 Jan: TBD EDD
3 Jan: EDD 5 March - 31 March
7 Jan: EDD 28 Jan - 25 Feb
23 Jan: EDD 5 Feb - 16 Feb
24 Jan: EDD 7 Feb - 11 Feb
24 Jan: VIN NF368

Last edited:
I got my Charging outlet installed. Purchased my Nema 14-50 adapter from Tesla. Purchased a Mobile wall holder. I’m looking at all weather Liners and other accessories for the Model Y. I’ll probably be Broke before I get the Vin#. 😂
I went with the LDCRS, but 3D MAXpire are also supposed to be good.

LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2022 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row) Amazon.com

3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2021 Premium Custom Fit Floor Liners, Kagu Series (1st & 2nd Row) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0936RH9SH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_SMX5ZYFVAQXYA3AT7HB2

I went with the LDCRS, but 3D MAXpire are also supposed to be good.

LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2022 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row) Amazon.com

3D MAXpider All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2021 Premium Custom Fit Floor Liners, Kagu Series (1st & 2nd Row) Amazon.com
Thanks. I was looking at these. Only because they came with the trunk liners.
SUPER LINER All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 5-Seat 2021 2022 Custom Fit TPE Car Floor Mats Cargo Liner Rear Cargo Tray Trunk Interior Accessories (Does NOT fit 7-Seat) Amazon.com

Attachments

• 1EF659ED-114A-4C9A-91BD-08CBA509E59F.jpeg
    1EF659ED-114A-4C9A-91BD-08CBA509E59F.jpeg
    579.3 KB · Views: 88
Thanks. I was looking at these. Only because they came with the trunk liners.
SUPER LINER All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 5-Seat 2021 2022 Custom Fit TPE Car Floor Mats Cargo Liner Rear Cargo Tray Trunk Interior Accessories (Does NOT fit 7-Seat) Amazon.com
Check these out also. Mix and match. Has trunk and frunk also.

Bummed that my EDD seems to be moving in the wrong direction and is now much further out than it was originally. Is that normal?

Order for a MYLR Blue w/B&W Interior, 19" wheels and no FSD was placed November 13th. Original EDD was March 16-April 13, then it changed to June for a couple days (everyone else checks daily too, right? 😬), before giving me March 17-April 14 until near the end of December when it suddenly changed to July.

Wasn't too worried, figuring it was EOY delivery crush, etc., and would revert back. Unfortunately, it's stayed there ever since, for over a month now. Am I really going to have to wait until July? 😟

Bummed that my EDD seems to be moving in the wrong direction and is now much further out than it was originally. Is that normal?

Order for a MYLR Blue w/B&W Interior, 19" wheels and no FSD was placed November 13th. Original EDD was March 16-April 13, then it changed to June for a couple days (everyone else checks daily too, right? 😬), before giving me March 17-April 14 until near the end of December when it suddenly changed to July.

Wasn't too worried, figuring it was EOY delivery crush, etc., and would revert back. Unfortunately, it's stayed there ever since, for over a month now. Am I really going to have to wait until July? 😟

Yep, the more we look the more it changes. I wouldn't be surprised if new orders were slowing so existing order EDDs are pulled in closer over time.

Reactions: AZTech