Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MYLR OD was Nov 14th, the first week it gave me EDD of March 02-April 12. I am really hoping that is the more realistic timeframe, now it just says July lol it's hilarious how many people on this forum's patience is being tested like never before including my own. I looked at my internet history for the last three weeks and the word Tesla appears a lot.
just finding this thread and can relate 100% lol

MYLR, Solid Black, 20" Induction, All Black Interior, 5 Seater
Order Date: 21 Nov 2021
Initial EDD: January 2022
Current EDD: 27 May-24 Jun 2022

Has easily changed 10+ times over the process, glad to see I'm not the only one enduring this.
Any insight on updated body/headlights/battery/chip for these timelines?

Reactions: Jones1

Has easily changed 10+ times over the process, glad to see I'm not the only one enduring this.
I really think it’s if you have a performance order is the biggest factor. There were some 7 seaters who got VINs from some of the other month sub forums and a few in here who have already gotten VINS for MYLR 5 seaters! I really think location is another huge factor and luck lol

So as far as the 4680 batteries and structural body, there have been no confirmed VINS OUT OF Austin yet so that could still take weeks or months potentially. I’ve read most MY being delivered now have the AMD RYZEN chips with the 12 V starter and double paned rear windows. Not sure about the matrix headlights if those are coming to the LR.

So as far as the 4680 batteries and structural body, there have been no confirmed VINS OUT OF Austin yet so that could still take weeks or months potentially. I’ve read most MY being delivered now have the AMD RYZEN chips with the 12 V starter and double paned rear windows. Not sure about the matrix headlights if those are coming to the LR.
Happy to wait a bit to make sure I get these updates but would like the 4680 cells too. Though with the cost of gas going nowhere but up, sooner would be better!

MYLR5 Black/Black/Gemini Wheels
OD: 11/4/2021
EDD: July 2022, Feb 24 - March 24, March 15 - April 12, April 7 - May 5, April 6 - May 4, May 6 - June 3, March 26-30

Just over 4 weeks since the last EDD update. Today, my EDD has been updated to March 26-30 and a Fremont VIN assigned. Excited for the end of this month!
Excited for you!! Did you do a trade in btw? I've also noticed that Black/Blue colors seem to be more likely to get VIN's recently, lol can we make some white Tesla's Elon for the love of God!!!!