Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is wrong. If I order a new basic MYLR today, I get a January EDD and those have been pulling in. See March thread. Nobody that ordered and completed profile in November should be waiting 14 months

I communicated with SA yesterday and confirmed everything is correct with my account and order. Says things are just rolling out further. Of course there will always be anecdotals to the contrary but I would guess the new normal continues to worsen given rising demand, supply shortages, etc.

I received ZERO notifications from Tesla throughout this waiting process. I just happened to check my account at the end of a long day at work and noticed my early May-June EDD suddenly changed to a 5 day window at the end of March, then happen to notice a VIN above my reservation number. I completed all my tasks the following evening. It was not until 4 days later I got an email and text notifying me to pick out a delivery time.

3/14/22 Got the email/text everyone is waiting for, schedule delivery. Delivery set for 3/26/22 @ 3pm. Low and behold 3/20/22 I get a text from SA stating there is a delay in transit. SA rescheduled to 3/27/22 @ 1pm. And of course this afternoon when I get home from work I get a phone call stating yet another delay. 3/29/22 @ 1pm is the next EDD. Keeping my crossed. Good luck to everyone!

Just joined the forum - OD: 11/2 MYLR 7 20” MSM. EDD May - June though it has been bouncing all over the place.. will seriously considering the Audi E-tron if it get moved in the quarter after. My current lease ends on May (after all the extensions 😂)
Stuck in the same boat. Now without a car. Was driving a 530e which I returned last month. The EDD has been driving me crazy. OD: 8/24 MYLR 20" White/White.

Reactions: Aviateur17
Stuck in the same boat. Now without a car. Was driving a 530e which I returned last month. The EDD has been driving me crazy. OD: 8/24 MYLR 20" White/White.

I'd find an inventory car on Discord, buy that, change (edit config) your old order to the match the new inventory/Discord order, then ask an SA to transfer the VIN to the old order with the old pricing.

My Oct 31 / Nov 1st (I forget) order is showing Sept EDD (placeholder). Hoping for an Austin VIN.

Reactions: Aviateur17
I'd find an inventory car on Discord, buy that, change (edit config) your old order to the match the new inventory/Discord order, then ask an SA to transfer the VIN to the old order with the old pricing.

My Oct 31 / Nov 1st (I forget) order is showing Sept EDD (placeholder). Hoping for an Austin VIN.
Thanks for the reply. Didn't about this. Will definitely try this out!

Just checked with Tesla chat. Apparently I'll have to go with the new pricing. Sucks :(

Capture.PNG

So, with my edit of my order today, am I still considered a November order? Tomorrow when my EDD updates should be interesting...
Follow-up.. had 3/27-4/7 dates Thursday, got VIN last night, have pick-up scheduled for Wednesday as of this morning.. that escalated things really quickly, now I need to get my ducks in a row. Now if only I could get my SA to actually respond, that would be super helpful with 4 days to do so :/

My EDD held at May-June (May 7 - June 4) for quite a while, but just moved to April-May (April 22-May 20) this morning. I know it's meaningless, but it's something to do while we wait, right?!
Can I say how impressed I am that you got a EDD date earlier than your order date. Based on your signature, your not ordering your MY for another 8 months.

• Funny
Reactions: Zecher and Jones1