Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So im assuming the vin is USUALLY assigned towards the end of the EDD window?
No, you should receive the VIN a week or two prior to the start of EDD window - unless you are assigned a VIN from a vehicle that was declined at your local SC. Shorter EDD windows (< 14 days) generally indicate that a VIN is forthcoming, but as with most things regarding Tesla orders, it is subject to change.

Reactions: RonSNYC and AZTech
Just had my November order MYLR get pushed back to Nob 2022-Feb 2023. Has this happened to anyone else? Previously I had a two week window in April that got pushed into May.
Yes, mine was pushed out to Jan-Apr 2023 last week after holding steady at Aug 2022 for nearly two months. SA responded the system had likely tried a VIN match but was unsuccessful and it showing I’m now at the back of the line, even though I am not. It is so odd the system shows one thing but has another algorithm in the background. Some people are getting VINs soon after having an EDD late this year it into next year.

Got my Vin 5/3, with a window of 5/16-5/20. checked this morning its been pushed 5/20-25. HOWEVER i was able to schedule delivery in the app (no text prompting to first) and the only days available to pick was the 16th, 17th and 18th.
I OF COURSE pick the 16th but i found i strange even though with my window pushed back a week i was able to schedule delivery for the original week it was supposed to arrive. here i am hopeful ....but we all know how this will probably go....

Reactions: Stardew and Jones1
Got my Vin 5/3, with a window of 5/16-5/20. checked this morning its been pushed 5/20-25. HOWEVER i was able to schedule delivery in the app (no text prompting to first) and the only days available to pick was the 16th, 17th and 18th.
I OF COURSE pick the 16th but i found i strange even though with my window pushed back a week i was able to schedule delivery for the original week it was supposed to arrive. here i am hopeful ....but we all know how this will probably go....
Congratulations

Reactions: ahoymatey