Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it’s for the insurance, after you take delivery you just call Tesla insurance and they change your policy period to the day you took delivery and then you don’t get charged until a month after the delivery date.
It was for the down payment. For purchase of the vehicle. I was a little nervous paying the down payment. Before I see the car. I paid it on 5/12. I’m supposed to get the MYP on 5/21. They told me I could wait. But I need to pay as soon as possible. So I paid it.

Nov 11 for me and my EDD is still Aug 25 - Sept sometime - what have I done wrong here?!
Ordered November 13 (blue, 20" wheels, tow hitch), currently:

Estimated Delivery: July 11 - August 15​

It was supposed to be May-June for a while, but then just keeps getting pushed back now.

It was supposed to be May-June for a while, but then just keeps getting pushed back now.
Nov 10 for me and EDD is July 10-aug 21.. MYLR MSM with 20" wheels... looks like the dates are aligning..

Look for the date you received your text saying “Thank you for completing all pre-delivery tasks in your Tesla Account. When a vehicle with your configuration becomes available, we will contact you via text and phone call to schedule your delivery appointment..”
I never got a text from Tesla until it was time to schedule delivery. Went 2 months without a complete profile and not a word from Tesla

Dang... I'm in Orange County with an EDD of July 17 - August 28. OD was 10/29 :(

Blue/White, No Tow, No FSD, 5 Seater

Oh man. I’m in Bay Area with Blue/Black. OD is same. But EDD is Jun 17-Jul 22. Maybe It’s going to be EOQ push. 🤞

Nov 11 for me and my EDD is still Aug 25 - Sept sometime - what have I done wrong here?!

Nov 10 for me and EDD is July 10-aug 21.. MYLR MSM with 20" wheels... looks like the dates are aligning..
For me, OD 11/15; PC 11/17; LR5 Blue/Black 19" No FSD No Tow - EDD 6/10-7/15

How do you know you're profile isn't complete?
On the webpage click on the ! You should see prepare for delivery. If that is not complete, your profile is not. Also, make sure you don’t submit a trade in and set your payment method to cash. Trade in offers expire after 30 days, and finance quotes expire after 60.

If they expire, it sets your profile as incomplete until fixed. Both offers can be reset once you get a VIN. You don’t need either until then

07ED7D35-9943-4A83-B376-FF23674988D7.png

Look for the date you received your text saying “Thank you for completing all pre-delivery tasks in your Tesla Account. When a vehicle with your configuration becomes available, we will contact you via text and phone call to schedule your delivery appointment..”
I never got a text from Tesla. I have called an SA to confirm and they have confirmed by profile is complete. Just waiting. My PC date is 11/14. Although my trade in expired later and my profile was complete again in Jan 2022. In this case does anyone know which PC date is used?

Reactions: Stardew
I never got a text from Tesla. I have called an SA to confirm and they have confirmed by profile is complete. Just waiting. My PC date is 11/14. Although my trade in expired later and my profile was complete again in Jan 2022. In this case does anyone know which PC date is used?
Should be first. Usually, if trade in expires, you push back but it comes back in after it’s updated

Reactions: lastminguy