Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is getting a bit annoying at this point.
Ordered: 21 Nov 2021
Original EDD: Jan 2022
Currently just slipped from June to July-Aug.

Going from a 2 month wait to 9 months has got me a bit annoyed to say the least. Cmon Tesla
If it makes you feel any better, you are not alone. You’ll find plenty of Nov orders here with an EDD ranging between Jun - Aug. It seems like mostly Oct orders and early Nov orders are getting VINs right now.

If it makes you feel any better, you are not alone. You’ll find plenty of Nov orders here with an EDD ranging between Jun - Aug. It seems like mostly Oct orders and early Nov orders are getting VINs right now.
I am scheduled to take delivery tomorrow for my November 10 evening order that showed up in the system November 11. Hoping you other November folks start getting your VIN’s too if you have not yet!

At the time I ordered, if I recall correctly, it seemed like colors other than White, Black interior, were receiving better initial EDD's. I went for the Deep Blue I wanted anyway. Wondering if the white over black is affecting some of the lingering orders still that have not received either VIN's or reduced range of EDD that you get just prior to VIN typically?

My OD on 11/10 still showing EDD of 07/28 to 09/08. Has been like this for a month. MYLR, white/black, no FSD, no tow, SoCal. Anybody as unlucky as me? Misery loves company! 😭😭😭
That is pretty consistent with what I vaguely remember as the difference in EDD time that existed in early November as between White/Black very stock orders, and spending up for a different color. You will get there! Hang in there!

At the time I ordered, if I recall correctly, it seemed like colors other than White, Black interior, were receiving better initial EDD's. I went for the Deep Blue I wanted anyway. Wondering if the white over black is affecting some of the lingering orders still that have not received either VIN's or reduced range of EDD that you get just prior to VIN typically?
It's a great question but something that even Tesla doesn't know (and I wish they would), let alone us poor souls.

Reactions: Sunvalleylaw