Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD update this morning - June 28 - July 09!

No VIN or trade in text yet, but this is the closest I've been to an actual date!
Hope you have better luck than I have! On four separate occasions, I've been in my two week window, just to have it pushed out a month or more to a new 4-6 week window. Current EDD is July 16-Aug 20.

Reactions: Otter2007
cashier's check should be fine.

I've been VIN'd this morning.

I've scheduled the pickup for next Monday afternoon.

They talk like the payment can be some form of a check, although probably not a personal check. Would a cashier's check work or do they have other requirements? I'm going to avoid the electronic payment option.

OD:11/21/21 | MYLR5 | RED/BLK | 19” | Tow | No FSD | KansasCity | Latest EDD July 11 - Aug 15 before VIN this morning.

I guess I should add that it is a Fremont build.

Got my VIN today!
82C502D7-C3C8-4A57-9C7F-61D3828D1FC4.jpeg

Picked her up today!
Build quality noticeably improved over my 2021 model Y

Model Y LR in midnight grey with 20”, no FSD or tow hook. Vancouver, BC.

Ordered November 20, 2021.

EDD was July 16-August 20 for a couple weeks until it changed to June 27-July 3 this afternoon. Also got the final payment email and VIN today.
This makes no sense to me. I ordered November 13,2021. Same car except I have the tow hook. My EDD is July 24- Aug 28. Still waiting to hear anything from them?

Reactions: Otter2007
This makes no sense to me. I ordered November 13,2021. Same car except I have the tow hook. My EDD is July 24- Aug 28. Still waiting to hear anything from them?
Are you in the Vancouver area as well? I noticed the EDD is a waste of time until you’re assigned a VIN or get the final payment email because it’ll randomly jump to a much closer range when you’re assigned one