Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured I'd throw my data into the mix..

MYLR Midnight Silver - White Interior - 5 seats - 19" Gemini - No tow - No FSD
OD: Nov. 11, 2021 (Didn't complete all account tasks (loan) until the 12/16)

I unfortunately had a trade in and loan that continued to expire (SA said it wouldn't effect my dates but from the data points here, I feel like it did), but on June 6th (loan was going to expire on the 10th), I switched to cash only and removed my trade in. My date has moved around a bit but the last update I had was from August 6th-September 16th to August 14th-September 18th. I hope I can get lucky and it arrives in August or earlier but I'm losing faith given others experiences and still being in the 6 week window.

Not that I'm planning to shift, but does anyone recall what the price of the Performance was last November? I assume switching would maintain pricing at time of order?
I think it would have been $63,990 with no options. But you will likely see an increased delivery fee. Mine is $600CAD more than what it was in March.
You can use this link to see what they would charge you if you switched (and make the switch yourself if you want to): www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN############
Use you own RN# and you may need to enter the URL more than once to get into the design edit page. It sometimes just loads your dashboard and then enter it again or click into your order and enter it again.

Reactions: toast4321
OD: 11/21
Original EDD: Nov - Dec 2022
Mar 2022: switched from loan to cash and added FSD.
Updated EDD: Apr 2022
VIN: 5/6
I currently have a car leased that ends in Dec 2022. Told my SA that I would like to hold my deliver as the original EDD due to my current car lease. SA put me on hold until end of Oct 2022 ( not sure how I got long hold while others in this post mostly got only 30 day hold).
But now as used car market is spiking, I'm trying to hand over my leased BMW to third party that allows to take leased BMW from BMWFS (Autonation, Rodo).

Any idea how long would it take to re-issue VIN once I release the hold on average? weeks or months?

I'm also trying to remove the FSD option once I receive the VIN again since now there is EAP option and change cash to loan (hope this does not affect my original price and delay the delivery again after getting VIN).

Is DCU still the best option for Tesla? its interest rate now spiked up to 3.24....

My MYLR 11/16/21 order moved this morning to 10/14-11/25. Maybe it will be a 2023 model ;). Is there any truth in the MYLR order(s) fulfilled from Austin?
I have order a mobile charger, 14-50 adapter and a J1772 adapter (Last Monday at 5:30 AM) the first two items are now out of stock. The 14-50 adapter was delivered last Friday the J1772 adapter shipped today no info on the mobile charger. My garage has a NEMA 14-50 outlet. All I need now is the car!

Reactions: Otter2007
My MYLR 11/16/21 order moved this morning to 10/14-11/25. Maybe it will be a 2023 model ;). Is there any truth in the MYLR order(s) fulfilled from Austin?
I have order a mobile charger, 14-50 adapter and a J1772 adapter (Last Monday at 5:30 AM) the first two items are now out of stock. The 14-50 adapter was delivered last Friday the J1772 adapter shipped today no info on the mobile charger. My garage has a NEMA 14-50 outlet. All I need now is the car!
That is concerning, what was your EDD before and location?
Orders are being filled from Austin but it looks like it's only for orders that are in Texas.

What are you going to do with the extra mobile charger and J1772 adapter? You will get both with that new car as you have ordered before April 28.

Did you order the mobile charger with, or without, the 14-50 adapter? (It costs the same either way so I don't know why anyone would order the one without.)

What are you going to do with the extra mobile charger and J1772 adapter? You will get both with that new car as you have ordered before April 28.
I will leave one in the garage and the other in the car. I will be ordering a M3SR for the wife as soon as the Orlando store has test models available (third week to end of July). So, the adapter and charger could be placed in that car.

Reactions: BGOwner
Did you order the mobile charger with, or without, the 14-50 adapter? (It costs the same either way so I don't know why anyone would order the one without.)
I had to order the mobile charger without the 14-50 as that was the only thing in stock. I ordered the 14-50 separately. I would rather have the equipment and not need it than not have it and need it.

Reactions: karsten88
A quick summary of my experience so far leading up to delivery in case anyone finds themselves out of town during their scheduled delivery date: the 1-888 customer service number and an SA at the delivery center said that I would be able to have someone pickup the car for me if I was going to be unavailable on the delivery date.

I was told that since I was not leasing, trading in a vehicle, or financing, that anyone could accept delivery on my behalf as long as I (or someone with my account log-in) hit the "Accept Delivery" button on the app at the delivery appointment. I'm not sure how that policy changes if you aren't paying cash outright with no trade in, but paying cash apparently gives them more flexibility to release the car (or they just don't really pretend to care once the cash hits their account haha).

Thankfully I have a current MY owner who is familiar with the delivery inspection process available to get the car for me. It's less than ideal, but it's better than getting kicked to the back of the queue because I just happened to be out on the one random day when the car decided to show up! Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly tomorrow at the delivery appointment 🤞

Also (other things I learned today), for anyone in TX who is wondering, you can make your payment in the app after you schedule your delivery appointment, even though Tesla's documentation seems to imply that payment is due before delivery can be scheduled. Oh, and if you are looking/waiting for a 14-50 adapter for the mobile connector to be be restocked online, you can buy one directly from a Service Center!

A quick summary of my experience so far leading up to delivery in case anyone finds themselves out of town during their scheduled delivery date: the 1-888 customer service number and an SA at the delivery center said that I would be able to have someone pickup the car for me if I was going to be unavailable on the delivery date.

I was told that since I was not leasing, trading in a vehicle, or financing, that anyone could accept delivery on my behalf as long as I (or someone with my account log-in) hit the "Accept Delivery" button on the app at the delivery appointment. I'm not sure how that policy changes if you aren't paying cash outright with no trade in, but paying cash apparently gives them more flexibility to release the car (or they just don't really pretend to care once the cash hits their account haha).

Thankfully I have a current MY owner who is familiar with the delivery inspection process available to get the car for me. It's less than ideal, but it's better than getting kicked to the back of the queue because I just happened to be out on the one random day when the car decided to show up! Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly tomorrow at the delivery appointment 🤞

Also (other things I learned today), for anyone in TX who is wondering, you can make your payment in the app after you schedule your delivery appointment, even though Tesla's documentation seems to imply that payment is due before delivery can be scheduled. Oh, and if you are looking/waiting for a 14-50 adapter for the mobile connector to be be restocked online, you can buy one directly from a Service Center!
Are you still getting an "Austin "MY LR as you indicated in an earlier thread?

Completely unexpectedly got a text message from Tesla today.

We may have an Austin-built Model Y Long Range available for delivery tomorrow.

Please reply YES if you would be available and ready for delivery tomorrow and we will reach out if one becomes available.

Guess what I replied 😊🤗
Got the same call. I'm in Austin. Stips to taking delivery tomorrow were Cash or Tesla financing only and can't trade anything in. Have to take delivery by 9pm. Temp tag wouldn't be available at delivery either.