Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MYLR order pushed away again from July14-Aug13 to Aug13-Sep17.
I sold my M3SR in June when it was getting closer to the EDD but it got pushed away two times... so frustrated...
Best advice I've seen (too late for you now, but for anyone else that reads this)... if you need your current vehicle, don't sell it until you have a delivery date for your Tesla. Better even to wait until you've scheduled the pickup and if you can swing it, wait until you've actually accepted delivery and driven it home.

Reactions: BGOwner
Hard to believe at this stage getting a 2 month EDD shift from 7/9-8/13 to 9/13-10/25 but there it is. Of course sometimes it shifts back. We'll see if one of my other 3 EV wait lists hit first.
That’s a huge bummer. Seems to be aligning with my order date and latest EDD, though.

It’s so odd some November orders have been fulfilled while the rest of us are in the late August- October timeframe from recently updated EDD. Kind of like Tesla knew they were not going to fulfill the orders in July but still let people’s EDD sit there for a while and getting people’s hopes up. I wish they would be more realistic about the EDD from the start. Being constantly pushed back is exhausting because we make plans based on these estimates, thinking they’re at least generally accurate. A two-month shift at this stage is a big deal.

Reactions: AZTech and kabin