Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the Tesla advisor:
"This vehicle is coming from our plant in Austin, TX so it will have the latest in technology and features. It will have a 4680 battery. Yes, you will receive a mobile connector since the order was place before April 28th. Thank you!"
Pretty sure SA don’t know much lol. It’s 2170. Doubt 4680 is ramped enough yet.

It's been a crazy morning. I woke up to a message asking me to schedule delivery (Sunday - Tuesday). So looks like I immediately got a VIN and delivery schedule this morning or very late last night. I picked Sunday and it looks like it's a home delivery even though I'm close to Burbank.
Congrats! Based on the VIN, will it be an Austin or Fremont built MY? Thanks.

Did you say your MY come with a cargo cover? Is this a standard equipment for all new Austin built MY? What does it look like? I don't think earlier delivered MY had it.
My SA said the cover comes for all MY from Austin.at he’s others I’ve read about from Austin.

It’s a hard cover with two folds to fold it back. It stays down in place with magnets, but folded back it doesn’t stay very well. I imagine you only fold it back for access to something briefly then put the cover back down.
360B8910-5C42-46BF-859B-7AD8B65DDED5.jpeg
339F2C74-8D65-43E0-98ED-EECB313A4C63.jpeg

My SA said the cover comes for all MY from Austin.at he’s others I’ve read about from Austin.

It’s a hard cover with two folds to fold it back. It stays down in place with magnets, but folded back it doesn’t stay very well. I imagine you only fold it back for access to something briefly then put the cover back down.View attachment 831760View attachment 831762
So why do you get different items depending on which factory produces your vehicle? Seems like a rip given we're paying the same price based on when you ordered...

Ordered November 13
Current EDD: August 7-11

Specs: MYLR, Blue, 20", 5 Seater, Tow, no FSD

Got a call from an advisor today, after we sent a text to the initial order text message we had received to ask them to change it back to financing, as we had switched it to Cash.

The last EDD window was too good to be true. Day 2 in the window, I just got pushed out this morning from 7/24-8/4 to 8/21-9/24!!!
We are in the same boat my friend. For my sanity I deleted the Tesla app ..
I’ll wait for their email/text.
We’re expecting are second child in Mid-Sep, knowing Tesla I’m sure it will be during the time we’re in the hospital 🫣.

• Love
Reactions: Aviateur17