Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up at Arden (Sacramento) yesterday!

External finish is perfect.

A few minor problems: review mirror rattles. Can't set glovebox PIN. And NO MOBILE CONNECTOR. I hope that last is an oversight because based on order date I thought I would be getting one.

Anyway I am sure those issues will be resolved. The car looks and drives great!
when you brought up the missing mobile connector to the SA, did they say that they'll get you one? My OD is right by yours. I'd like to make sure mine will come with a connector since that's how I'm going to charge at home...

when you brought up the missing mobile connector to the SA, did they say that they'll get you one? My OD is right by yours. I'd like to make sure mine will come with a connector since that's how I'm going to charge at home...
I didn't notice the missing mobile connector until I got home, so I have put it in a service request. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Posted this at the CA waitingroom but wanted to share my horrible experience of recently received car. Got my MYLR fremont built on Saturday and the "new" car just looked like a horribly "used" car. I accepted delivery on site as I find some issues with interiors and hoping to get fixed by service center, but found worse after thorough inspection at home..

Just picked up today no main exterior or panel gap issues, but found some major interior issues.
1. deep scratches at the rear side of front seats (both driver and passenger)
2. paint smuge on dash board that is not removable
3. pedal cover not properly installed and warped...

Will need to service in for these...
I donno if its just my car but the chemical smell is fairly intense inside the car...
I did thorough inspection after bringing car to home... wow.. unbelievable... more issues... paint chip one the door hinge, poor rubber seal and plastic assemblies.. and... Major issue is the scratch I found on the top glass roof.
I submitted bunch of service on this Friday.. now I regret I didnt reject this VIN.. Hope they can fix like a new car...
Its almost like it needs a whole replacement..
------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 0A526561-739A-4A6E-9895-C01646AF9F18.jpeg
    0A526561-739A-4A6E-9895-C01646AF9F18.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 71C10CFA-3A21-48EA-8773-02B41CE350D8.jpeg
    71C10CFA-3A21-48EA-8773-02B41CE350D8.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 78
  • F2CDD40C-A700-446E-84EB-12B6F296CBA6.jpeg
    F2CDD40C-A700-446E-84EB-12B6F296CBA6.jpeg
    891.7 KB · Views: 87
  • E779C635-F4F9-458F-A387-899E715ACD4D.jpeg
    E779C635-F4F9-458F-A387-899E715ACD4D.jpeg
    786.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 612B7BE8-A1D2-4FBB-9DBD-692A9541EEA4.jpeg
    612B7BE8-A1D2-4FBB-9DBD-692A9541EEA4.jpeg
    752.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 64A7CA76-9A99-4C73-8582-FFA56CA36DA3.jpeg
    64A7CA76-9A99-4C73-8582-FFA56CA36DA3.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 590655DE-FA7A-4D38-9470-C0A346A31CA0.jpeg
    590655DE-FA7A-4D38-9470-C0A346A31CA0.jpeg
    773.4 KB · Views: 78
  • CE436F3E-0150-4248-866A-5B0BE2DC0E76.jpeg
    CE436F3E-0150-4248-866A-5B0BE2DC0E76.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 82
Posted this at the CA waitingroom but wanted to share my horrible experience of recently received car. Got my MYLR fremont built on Saturday and the "new" car just looked like a horribly "used" car. I accepted delivery on site as I find some issues with interiors and hoping to get fixed by service center, but found worse after thorough inspection at home..

I did thorough inspection after bringing car to home... wow.. unbelievable... more issues... paint chip one the door hinge, poor rubber seal and plastic assemblies.. and... Major issue is the scratch I found on the top glass roof.
I submitted bunch of service on this Friday.. now I regret I didnt reject this VIN.. Hope they can fix like a new car...
Its almost like it needs a whole replacement..
------------------------------------------
sorry to hear.. unbelievable... 65k car... What kind of quality assurance do they have? idiots

Got VIN on Saturday afternoon. Delivery window text on Sunday morning. Only gave me options for Monday and Tuesday 🤯
Let see how it goes 🤪
Just so you know, I spoke with my local Tesla center and they told me even though the app shows 3 days, I can pick it up anytime this week at any time.
So if you have a local center just give them a call if you need a different date/time.

Glad to see so many VINs coming through and the November orders finally getting some love!

Previously had changed my purchase to cash thanks to the recommendation here.

Called Tesla today to change it back to financing in preparation for my Friday home delivery. After getting things confirmed with my credit union, the change by Tesla was surprisingly quick, with my MVPA already updated by the time I'd hung up with them (650-681-5100 to save you a search).

I was worried the financing rates would be much higher than back when I placed my order, but they were relatively unchanged, so there's that...

Reactions: Stardew
Glad to see so many VINs coming through and the November orders finally getting some love!

Previously had changed my purchase to cash thanks to the recommendation here.

Called Tesla today to change it back to financing in preparation for my Friday home delivery. After getting things confirmed with my credit union, the change by Tesla was surprisingly quick, with my MVPA already updated by the time I'd hung up with them (650-681-5100 to save you a search).

I was worried the financing rates would be much higher than back when I placed my order, but they were relatively unchanged, so there's that...
Congrats!

It’s weird to see Nov orders getting VINs while my Oct order (same config) is still waiting 😳

As soon as I completed my finances, within 30 minutes, got a text to setup my delivery appointment. I choose August 10! Damn, still shopping for insurance! Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks
Congrats! For insurance, I got a decent rate from Progressive to add it to my existing policy and it beat Tesla's own rates. Good enough for now...

Ordered nov 21 , received EDD and vin dec 15 , refused / postponed because original EDD was June and possible tax credit. Received new EDD in feb . Refused postponed again. Changed color from msm/white to white/white no other options.
Received new vin July 27 . EDD 8-15 . All paperwork completed, home delivery 8-15 to New Hampshire from New Jersey.
Trading in 2018 LR dual motor w/ autopilot dec build model 3 in showroom condition, 22500 miles, $46000 msm/ white . Comments welcomed

I didn't notice the missing mobile connector until I got home, so I have put it in a service request. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Ordered nov 21 , received EDD and vin dec 15 , refused / postponed because original EDD was June and possible tax credit. Received new EDD in feb . Refused postponed again. Changed color from msm/white to white/white no other options.
Received new vin July 27 . EDD 8-15 . All paperwork completed, home delivery 8-15 to New Hampshire from New Jersey.
Trading in 2018 LR dual motor w/ autopilot dec build model 3 in showroom condition, 22500 miles, $46000 msm/ white . Comments welcomed
Commenting on my own post, Fremont build vin f514 …. , thought I’d get an Austin vin being easterly , scratchin my head on this !

As soon as I completed my finances, within 30 minutes, got a text to setup my delivery appointment. I choose August 10! Damn, still shopping for insurance! Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks
Was going to stick with my AAA insurance but went with Costco. I'm under $100/month with top coverage and lowest deductible.

Insane savings AND extra coverage I was really surprised.