Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So... this is it ))

In 2011 I saw Tesla Roadster in Germany for the first time and this is when I have known about the Tesla brand and was intrigued!
In 2013 I saw personally Model S and completely fell in love. I was just standing, looking into that car and could not express how impressive that thing was!!!
In 2015 I took the first test drive of Model S P85+ (if I remember correctly)... just a mind-blowing moment. From that moment I new 100% that this is a future and it's just a matter of time when I get one of those. It was my dream and my goal
In November 2021 I pulled the trigger and placed the order. And today, I parked my dream in my garage :))) Super happy and exciting day! ))

View attachment 843094
The car is awesome!
Was shaking hands when driving off the dealership ) I didn't find a lot of issues so far. Noticed a little bigger than the normal gap on trunk lid, and already submitted a tesla service appointment to fix this.
As to the trim: it has regular door panels, non-matrix lights, parcel shelf, and arm-rest is not on magnets, which I was expecting. Also mobile charger was not included but I got $200 promo code from Tesla to order it online for free or get discount for wall charger.
Congratulations! I have a question. Since you did not get a charger with your MY, I assume they did not give you a J1772 adapter? If that is the case, I will not have a way to charge mine if it ever comes.

SmartSelect_20220822-141317_Tesla.jpg
EDD moved back finally!

Newbie -1st post. Waiting on our Blue LR 20"s. Ordered 11/5/21 Phx AZ. seen all kinds of EDD to include a two week window earlier this month. Now Sep 14-Oct 19th. Obviously they are not delivering them based on order dates alone lol.

Question - If they are not including the mobile charger and giving "coupons" for them to order -- 1) they say they're out of stock so you won't have one for the foreseeable future? 2) How do you plan on charging your Tesla?

Tom

Switched account from cash to financing, got a tesla financing with 4,49%, made a down payment and waiting for delivery 🥰
Did you receive a lending agreement and MVPA when doing tesla financing? I’m getting conflicting answers from SA. One says I should still get a MVPA and another says I should only get a lending agreement.

My MVPA disappeared after switching to finance and updating the numbers properly after trade in and etc.

Newbie -1st post. Waiting on our Blue LR 20"s. Ordered 11/5/21 Phx AZ. seen all kinds of EDD to include a two week window earlier this month. Now Sep 14-Oct 19th. Obviously they are not delivering them based on order dates alone lol.

Question - If they are not including the mobile charger and giving "coupons" for them to order -- 1) they say they're out of stock so you won't have one for the foreseeable future? 2) How do you plan on charging your Tesla?

Tom
Text or go into your local service center and see if they have one for you. I think most of the time the Service Centers have extras.

Did you receive a lending agreement and MVPA when doing tesla financing? I’m getting conflicting answers from SA. One says I should still get a MVPA and another says I should only get a lending agreement.

My MVPA disappeared after switching to finance and updating the numbers properly after trade in and etc.
I have no idea what is MVPA.
I just applied to loan, then system showed me like "hey, your rate is 4.49%. Would you like to confirm"? I clicked "Confirm" and that's it. Then electornically signed some agreement related to the loan, it was 24 hours before delivery

I have no idea what is MVPA.
I just applied to loan, then system showed me like "hey, your rate is 4.49%. Would you like to confirm"? I clicked "Confirm" and that's it. Then electornically signed some agreement related to the loan, it was 24 hours before delivery
It’s the motor vehicle purchase agreement (MVPA). It looks like the order agreement but usually comes after VIN with the exact breakdown of the cost and taxes. Idk if you still see it but it is usually found under the “documents” which is right under your EDD on the website. I have the “order agreement”, “lemon law disclosure”, and “delivery configuration” documents. I use to have the MVPA, but it got removed after I removed FSD, accepted trade in, and switched to finance. I wonder if that’s normal or not when doing tesla finance.

• Helpful
Reactions: dgbehrends
HOLY SMOKES!!! I refreshed the Tesla web page today and there it was, a VIN number and a shortened Delivery Range Sept 5 -Sept 9. F535 I checked the app and same thing. Looks like this might actually happen. 299 days from order to delivery if all goes well and this is how I feel.
What was your edd before ? My edd still at aug 26- sept 9 and no vin yet I haven’t gotten these close to edd range before od 11/21/21 .MYLR white no options