Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
App updated again yesterday. New EDD of Oct 10-24. Glad to be back in a 2 week window.
OD: 11/5/21.
Over the weekend my account updated and now have a VIN Assigned! EDD 10/12-10/19. Finally so close.
So I got the invite to schedule my delivery on 10/7. Been busy this past week securing financing, getting insurance set up, etc. Scheduled to pick it up on Sat, 10/15!

Reactions: Silence88 and Art84
Delivery date is finally here!

OD: 11/5/21
Actual Delivery Date: 11/15/22. Austin Build.

MY LR 5 Seater Red/Black/+Tow, 19" No FSD

Picked up at Smithtown, NY location. Went smooth as could be. In and out in 15 minutes. No panel gaps, can't believe how good it looks in person.
Had all the typical features of recent Austin builds (+cargo cover, +wood trim in door, no matrix headlights, still with USS)

Looking forward to the weeks ahead!

I received a Vin this morning. PF590. White/white, no FSD or tow package. 2023 from Fremont. I had to review the "no USS", thus the waiver required reading. OD 11/16/21, EDD 11/16-11/25.
Assuming it will have the improved cameras, cargo cover, door trim, etc. Most likely no Matrix head lights or rear seat extention.

Reactions: Silence88
I received a Vin this morning. PF590. White/white, no FSD or tow package. 2023 from Fremont. I had to review the "no USS", thus the waiver required reading. OD 11/16/21, EDD 11/16-11/25.
Assuming it will have the improved cameras, cargo cover, door trim, etc. Most likely no Matrix head lights or rear seat extention.
Mine from Freemont had Matrix lights. That was 2 weeks ago

• Informative
Reactions: Art84
I had an expensive weekend. My wife and I were looking for a MYLR, but we test drove the MYP. When we ordered I could have sworn we selected the LR. Afterward, we thought what the hell, we only live once lets get the Performance version. I reviewed my order and lo and behold it was the Performance version.

I've driven a Tesla before, but never a Performance Model 3 or Y. I've sat in an older S and been subjected to the G forces. My wife was not prepared at all and to some extent neither was I. I floored it repeatedly during our test drive. Afterwards I felt like I had spent the day in an amusement park.

Delivery is scheduled between Nov 21-29. From my basic VIN research it looks like it's from Fremont.

• Funny
Reactions: Art84
We took delivery yesterday. The only flaw I've found is the steering wheel isn't aligned. In a quick internet search I found this isn't uncommon.
One thing that caught me off guard: the Tesla representative told us since we have a 2023 we can choose to charge to 100%, but recommended we set the range from 20-90%.
That is bad info. Not the first time I’ve heard someone report that on here. Where are these sales guys getting this info from?

Only the M3 SR can be charged to 100% regularly

I had an expensive weekend. My wife and I were looking for a MYLR, but we test drove the MYP. When we ordered I could have sworn we selected the LR. Afterward, we thought what the hell, we only live once lets get the Performance version. I reviewed my order and lo and behold it was the Performance version.

I've driven a Tesla before, but never a Performance Model 3 or Y. I've sat in an older S and been subjected to the G forces. My wife was not prepared at all and to some extent neither was I. I floored it repeatedly during our test drive. Afterwards I felt like I had spent the day in an amusement park.

Delivery is scheduled between Nov 21-29. From my basic VIN research it looks like it's from Fremont.
I think this thread was about those who placed orders in November 2021…. Haha …. But interesting to know that you got it in about a week or so. I ordered mylr in 9/2022 but if the LR doesn’t have matrix, I’ll probably cancel and order a performance.

Since I ordered recently, the prices haven’t changed so I’d only be out $250. Not bad for a gamble

I think this thread was about those who placed orders in November 2021…. Haha …. But interesting to know that you got it in about a week or so. I ordered mylr in 9/2022 but if the LR doesn’t have matrix, I’ll probably cancel and order a performance.

Since I ordered recently, the prices haven’t changed so I’d only be out $250. Not bad for a gambl
You don't need to cancel, just change your order.