Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I won’t know if the LR has matrix headlights until the vin is assigned, it might be too late to change my order to a performance?
Your LR 99% of chance will not have matrix lights. Those lights was a temporary thing, probably because of the shortage in parts in they didn't want to stop the deliveries.
So if the matrix lights is a so important thing, change your order to Performance, they come with matrix lights.

Also, matrix lights are not brighter than regular ones. They just will have more adaptation and customization later, but not yet, since it's not supported by the software yet.

We took delivery yesterday. The only flaw I've found is the steering wheel isn't aligned. In a quick internet search I found this isn't uncommon.
One thing that caught me off guard: the Tesla representative told us since we have a 2023 we can choose to charge to 100%, but recommended we set the range from 20-90%.
Does not really makes sense... It's either not a knowledgeable Tesla representative, or you have a newer battery type? Why he explicitly pointed out that since it's 2023 model, you can charge to 100%? What is the difference between 2022 and 2023 models, did you ask?

picked up our M3 LR AWD exactly one week ago!

OD was 10/12
Est. DD was 11/21 - 12/21
Actual DD was 11/19

Built in Fremont, accepted delivery in PDX

So stoked!

And yes - those are four bikes hanging above our new ride. If it makes you cringe, add on a full rack of snowboards/splitboards, skis and other gear on the driver side.

2D6D6331-7BE6-4B44-974D-6692114868F8.jpeg

Does not really makes sense... It's either not a knowledgeable Tesla representative, or you have a newer battery type? Why he explicitly pointed out that since it's 2023 model, you can charge to 100%? What is the difference between 2022 and 2023 models, did you ask?
I did not ask, but I immediately found it odd because that's contrary to what I read about US Model Y (and 3) cars. I thought only the Chinese market cars had the LFP battery.

Anyone getting the roof rack? I saw a White Model Y with a roof rack today. It looked pretty clean. I would be nervous to use it. Knowing I have a glass roof.
Hey man, we are TESERY team. We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide OEM Tesla roof racks for Tesla Model Y and Model 3. You visit the product page through this link to learn more details: Tesla Model Y Roof Rack Aluminum Cargo Cross Bars (Set of 2) Tesla Model 3 & Model Y

Some pictures of the product:
tesla roof rack 5.jpg

5CC358FB-843E-4FBD-9F46-1530F814112D.jpeg

9F19C743-97F8-4535-A325-DA0D38B74E78.jpeg

98EEFFFB-D6BF-429A-B55E-8FF51E9CE420.jpeg

Reactions: MacO512 and Jones1