TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Now I know were the uncomfortable bench rear seats come from. MB B class EV

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by pinguhk, Jan 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. pinguhk

pinguhk Member

These are from Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive, even the E class has almost the same design.
    I also found the BMW 3GT has the uncomfortable bench seats.
    I wish they used other car make seats like my BMW F10 seats which is 100% more comfortable

Tesla MS Rear seats
    tesla MS.jpg

Mercedes-Benz B Class EV Rear seats
    Class B EV.jpg

Mercedes-Benz E-CLASS Rear seats
    E-CLASS.jpg

BMW 3GT Rear seats
    3GT.jpg

Better rear seats of BMW F10
    F10.jpg

2. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

Similarities? Don't really see it.

The f-10 seats provide 2 comfortable seats and one very uncomfortable middle seat, Model S has 3 comfortable seats across the back.

3. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

zero similarities. But oh look! Their middle headrest does not obstruct the rear view!

4. pinguhk

pinguhk Member

the similarities is that they are all flat on the back like a wall bench which is very uncomfortable.
    Why cant they make the 2 side seat more shape to our body's so we don't slide around.
    All they need to do is do a dip of about 1 inch so its not so flat.
    When I get the car I will redo the rear seats with new sponge. like the F10