Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi There TMC community!

We're excited to share that our COMPLETE BUNDLE is now available at its lowest price ever. We've thoughtfully assembled the entire set into a single package, enabling us to reduce shipping and distribution costs, which we're now passing on to you.

LDCRS Tesla Model Y Mats Complete Set
(1st Row, 2nd Row, Front Trunk, Rear Trunk, Rear Sub Trunk)

$199.99
Amazon.com

Last edited:
Hi There TMC community!

We're excited to share that our COMPLETE BUNDLE is now available at its lowest price ever. We've thoughtfully assembled the entire set into a single package, enabling us to reduce shipping and distribution costs, which we're now passing on to you.

$199.99
Amazon.com
It aint too cheap when you consider AUD exchange and AUD $311 postage unfortunately. Great mats though.

Hi There TMC community!

$199.99
Amazon.com

Hi There TMC community!

$199.99
Amazon.com
Will there be a deal on the complete set for Black Friday?

LDCRS
Ludicrous Black Friday Sales NOW LIVE!

AMAZON LINK

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 8.59.43 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 8.59.04 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 8.59.11 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 8.59.22 AM.png

Last edited:
Just took delivery of the MY today. Looking for the entire set. Is it going to be in stock any time soon? Thanks!

Took of mine on 12/30, so similarly looking for the entire set and considering the different brands.
Are they still planning on making the 2nd row seat back protectors? If yes, is there any approximate time when they may become available?

Thanks

Same here, would like to have from the same brand, of seems only 3D has the seat back (as well as the rear cargo "wings" and rear lower upper shelf)...

Any upcoming sales or coupons on the 6 piece bundle for the Y?

Of course, having missed the BF sale (didn't know I was buying my MY then, I'd be interested as well... Would probably also get a set for the Wife's M3.

Thanks