Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update 1-11-2022:

We just recently went out of stock as of this weekend. Thank you to everyone who has purchased and we are working hard to restock. The restock will arrive in Amazon warehouses in roughly 30-45 days. We will be creating a notification list as we did previously if you would like to be notified once they are back in stock! Regarding the trunk and frunk, those will closely follow likely within 60-90 days! We will follow up with a post once the sign up/notification list is ready.

Thanks,

Ian | LDCRS

Update 1-11-2022:

We just recently went out of stock as of this weekend. Thank you to everyone who has purchased and we are working hard to restock. The restock will arrive in Amazon warehouses in roughly 30-45 days. We will be creating a notification list as we did previously if you would like to be notified once they are back in stock! Regarding the trunk and frunk, those will closely follow likely within 60-90 days! We will follow up with a post once the sign up/notification list is ready.

Thanks,

Ian | LDCRS
Glad I got my order in! They arrived today and are great. I actually just out on top of the carpeted mats and the fit is still solid...did not want to store the carpeted mats.

Any progress with the frunk and trunk? I’d really like to get them to match the set i already bought.
Thanks!

We couldn't help it, here's a few teaser pics of the long awaited frunk and trunk mats for the Model Y. Hope these will hold you guys over until we finalize the edits. We will be creating the sign up list for these frunk and trunk mats soon, be on the look out. We can't wait!

You can expect the same fit and finish as the LDCRS Model Y interior floor mats.

D369214B-3E81-4E9F-8A89-6D522A8065C4.JPG

1D6EDBEF-1D9D-4C4B-9BFE-01B5084964A7.JPG

When are the interior mats coming back in stock? I’ve signed up to the mailing list, still haven’t heard back
We have a shipment that recently arrived at the docks here in the US. It usually takes about 2 weeks thereafter to make its way to Amazon warehouses, as long as we don't experience any supply chain issues (fingers crossed), they'll be available soon! Thank you for your patience.

Reactions: rohilshah