Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now Shipping: Custom Tesla Roadster 2-Piece Slotted Rotors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone! I now have commitment from 17 owners so let's get the order going! If you have NOT sent me your information, please do at this time:

1) Name
2) Mailing / Delivery Address
3) Phone / Contact Number
4) Email Address
5) Would you like G-Loc brake pads? [Yes/No] If Yes, R6 or GS-1 compound.
To e-mail-[email protected]

I will be responding and giving you instruction on how to pay so I can get the order started. My goal is to have payments in hand by the end of October so I can get the cast iron friction disc into production. Last time it took 12 weeks from when I paid to get parts going until we were able to ship so the sooner you can get checks to me, the sooner you will have better brakes on your cars!

thanks,
Dave

Hello everyone! I now have commitment from 17 owners so let's get the order going! If you have NOT sent me your information, please do at this time:

1) Name
2) Mailing / Delivery Address
3) Phone / Contact Number
4) Email Address
5) Would you like G-Loc brake pads? [Yes/No] If Yes, R6 or GS-1 compound.
To e-mail-[email protected]
I will be responding and giving you instruction on how to pay so I can get the order started. My goal is to have payments in hand by the end of October so I can get the cast iron friction disc into production. Last time it took 12 weeks from when I paid to get parts going until we were able to ship so the sooner you can get checks to me, the sooner you will have better brakes on your cars!

thanks,
Dave

Add 1 more set of rotors for me and make that 18. Is shipping included? Will I save money if I pick them up in person?

Thanks everyone! We are at 19 sets for folks who have sent some form of message to me. I still need to get payments to make this happen since all of the work is pre-paid because of the nature of the small quantities for the automotive world. If you need bank transfer info please e-mail me and I am happy to supply if that is more convenient. I will be sending follow up e-mails with confirmation of payment and any needed information to complete the order. There is still time to add to the order so please post if you want to get in on this batch!

Shipping will be calculated once the rotors are ready to ship and each of you will be contacted directly with options at that time. In past orders most customers have chosen to use FEDEX ground but we are happy to use any service. We can ship on your customer account you may have a shipper too.

Thanks again and I'm looking forward getting the order going as soon as the funds are in place.

Dave

Shipping is not included since I can not find anyone who will ship for free, still looking.;) Happy to have folks pick up in Portland OR, we can do install here as well.

You could always raise your price and then say shipping included. Just like Amazon.

Seriously guys... Great product and awesome manufacturer. What more could you ask for?

Best,

T