Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now that I have new wheels, What do I do with my Aeros?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought TPMS sensors for them and I was thinking I would use them for possible future road trips.
However I live in San Diego, and I don't think it's worth them taking up space just for this purpose.

The other thing they provide me with though is a spare tire.
They have about 8k miles on them and I just don't know what to do with them.

It might be nice to have a set when I sell the car someday, but this is likely years out. And perhaps I could sell / swap wheels with someone when that time comes?

Donate them to Goodwill and be glad you no longer have the ugliest wheel covers on the road.
Well I already sold the wheel cap kit. I never ran them with the covers hah.

Very good snow tire rims. I use them for that. Nice size and can find plenty of tire choices for that size. Not for you, but someone in a less warm climate. Road trip to Escondido anyone?

How are those Titan7's treating you? I am at rated range or better on the 18's. Like mine very much.

I like them, but the PS4S tire selection along with the wider wheel has reduced my range. It handles even better now though.

I would pick up a extra set because I like my aerowheels with aero wheel covers.
They are much cheaper than buying new OEM tires.
After the tires wear out I can put winter tires on.

At tirerack.com, OEM tires are $891 without TPMS.
How much are the used 18" set?

I would pick up a extra set because I like my aerowheels with aero wheel covers.
They are much cheaper than buying new OEM tires.
After the tires wear out I can put winter tires on.

At tirerack.com, OEM tires are $891 without TPMS.
How much are the used 18" set?

Where are you seeing $891? I see: $1133

Are you mistaking the Volvo speced Primacy Touring for the MXM4's?

Reactions: Leafdriver333
As a set of 4 they are probably worth about $600 with 8,000 miles on them. I bet a lot of people with 18” wheels wouldn’t mind buying a single one to keep in the garage as a spare tire.
Damn if that's all they are worth I'll just keep them. I mean sure they are used tires, but I just spent money on the new TPMS sensors in them so if I can only get $600 id be way better off keeping them.