Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now this is excellent signage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged at Hagerstown yesterday and was amazed at the good signage in that outlet mall.

Attachments

• Hagerstown.JPG
    Hagerstown.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 149
Those wouldn't be legal in California. You need minimum size, lettering, and verbiage for it to actually prevent the property owner from becoming liable for the tow. Good start and/or bluff though. Also looks like that pole was backed into at one point, lol

Those wouldn't be legal in California. You need minimum size, lettering, and verbiage for it to actually prevent the property owner from becoming liable for the tow. Good start and/or bluff though. Also looks like that pole was backed into at one point, lol
Agreed. The sign must post the municipal code, phone number to retrieve the car, etc (at least here in California, but my guess is that similar language is required in most states). I still love it though, and no matter how nonenforceable it may be, it still could be a deterrent.

I used to live in a community that had "Parking for residents only. Towing enforced." posted at the entrances to all the (many, small) parking lots. Totally unenforceable, but it seemed to help deter people who either don't realize you need a certain minimum information on the signs, or just don't want to take a chance. Sort of like how just posting a picture of eyes makes people more honest: ‘Big Brother eyes make us act more honestly | New Scientist

And there would be an additional warning that materials used in the sign have been shown to cause cancer :smile: