Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now you can see why I sold all my shares

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't get me wrong-I want my T3 to go with my Terminator 3. From here it will take a while for Tesla to grow any higher.
I know this isn't a stock page but the smp3 did not impress. I do believe unveil 2 will impress, but until then Tesla now needs to focus its time and efforts to getting model 3 delivered on time to shut up the naysayers. If Tesla can deliver m3 on time and mass market it like they say they can-then more investor believers will buy back the stock. Right now, it is the #4 most shorted stock in percentage. They are betting on solarcity to bomb the stock by 4.6b. That would take the price down to 170/shr.

As for the car-I think it will be a massive hit more so than people think it will.

You seem so proud. To each their own. You made a fabulous profit. Now you are betting on the shorts and naysayers being right about SolarCity and Elon. You don't share the vision of Elon or Tesla for the future. You were in it for the money and some notion of glamour. Now siding with naysayers on the company. But why do you need to announce your sale? Even making a new thread just to tell the world that you have changed sides. I guess you want as many of the rest of Tesla longs to follow you as possible.

I'm not selling a share. In fact I will gladly take a few of those off your hands. I'm investing in a future for all of us. Because all of those shorts don't care about a livable world for their children, only about greed and the pride of bringing down a company that is doing more than any other to give us a fighting chance for a sustainable future.

Last edited: