Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NTB can't jack a Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like instead of calling the guy a dick that you should be glad that they were honest with you and didn’t try to work on the car and damage it when they were unsure about what to do.
You even said at the beginning of your post that you didn’t think they would know how to work on your car, so I’m not sure why you’re so surprised when they came back and told you that they weren’t able to do so.

Could not agree more. There is only one scenario that could have come out better and that's if they said from the start " we cant work on the Teslas"... which will probably happen to the next customer that brings one in there. Good stuff. Wish more shops had that kind of integrity.

Reactions: JohnnyG

Could not agree more. There is only one scenario that could have come out better and that's if they said from the start " we cant work on the Teslas"... which will probably happen to the next customer that brings one in there. Good stuff. Wish more shops had that kind of integrity.

In most cases, that would be true, but in this scenario, it's like the guy was just trying to lighten their load for the day. One of those "you had to be there" things to understand my point of view.

Also, I had a few beers in me at the time of posting and was still a bit pissed about the whole situation and wasting 2.5 hours to accomplish nothing.