Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NTI vs Keeper Pro Coating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Has anyone tried these coating and provide information as to if they are worth it? See the diamond cost to be about the same but not sure if the coating would really provide any protection for the paint.

Thank you

I used Keeper Pro's coating, it does work as promised, and does a good job protecting the car from acid rain and bird's dropping. You can get away from not washing the car for a couple of months, as exposing the car to heavy rain would clean the car right away. As a bonus, the level of service from the staff is pretty good and courteous (for a HK garage) and I also used their car wash service which is pretty good value and does a fair job of not scratching the car paint.

Another thing I liked about Keeper Pro is that their staff doesn't "hard-sell" you anything, unlikely almost all other car washing shops in HK.

However, it's not cheap for a relatively large car such as a MS and I've used a few different Keeper Pro's shops for different services, the quality of the car wash / touch-up, etc. could be mixed. In my experience, the Wanchai shop was the best but it's since closed down...

You can find cheaper alternative for coating with comparable quality, but Keeper Pro offers relative convenience (as I'm living on HK side) as well as "cheap" and good car wash service for me. It's the only shop which I would wash my MS.

Thanks both! So the coating is really for rain / aviary protection, it won't do anything against scratches?

Notwithstanding its ad, there is no coating or thin film that can protect the car from small stone chips or neighboring car door slamming onto your car unfortunately... I already have a couple of minor scratches on the bonnet. The fact is the coating doesn't add any value materially in most of the dent / scratch situations.

If anyone claims to be able to shield the car paint with coating / filming, I'm ready with a bucket load of small rocks to find out : )