Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
but that 5 already got used for the 12 .. and why 12/9? I thought we switched to 9/12 .. ;)
silly, numbers are reusable, base 10 you have 0-9, hexadecimal 0-F
you can reuse and combine anyway you wish, as long as the rules are logical and make sense to you
(still trying to figure out where the transition point is going from classical to quantum)

Oh, it's BACK ON, BABY!

2:1 Split CONFIRMED!

Elon Musk on Twitter: "https://t.co/8yxJkfVAWC" / Twitter

"When I bought a stick with a stone for 10 shells, and the next day it cost 5 shells:"

FGv7zvVXsAE5DQK

Cheers!

its-back-baby-carlton-banks.png

I wish it were two shells. Two is an even number and I like those.

Image in the tweet is based on this article in The Onion from 5 years ago:

Image in the tweet is based on this article in The Onion from 5 years ago:

“It’s clear that these humans felt so disconnected from one another, so unable to constructively address their problems, that they used these sad, disturbing paintings as their sole outlet for comfort.”

They didn’t know about numerology?

eight 10b plan tranches so far
supposedly 4 tranches left.

Unless Elon plans to create an Educational Endowment for a new Texas Tech school, and take a 33% tax credit on those newly acquired shares. If so, Elon could be done selling now, as the total income taxes due on all 12 tranches would be covered already. :D

I think Elon wants to do this. It promotes Tesla's future by providing a literal built-in supply of engineering talent, and it allows Elon to achieve an important personal goal: making higher education more accessible w/o burdening graduates with crippling debt. Again, Elon's tweet from yesterday:

"Rags to riches story" for the common man. That'll play well with young voters, and not just in Texas. I think there's a reason Elon is adding 100k followers per day on Twitter. People want this to be true, and Elon wants to entertain the crowd.

Cheers!

eight 10b plan tranches so far
supposedly 4 tranches left.

934,091 * 12 tranches = 11,209,092

but
Unless Elon plans to create an Educational Endowment for a new Texas Tech school, and take a 33% tax credit on those newly acquired shares. If so, Elon could be done selling now, as the total income taxes due on all 12 tranches would be covered already.

I think Elon wants to do this. It promotes Tesla's future by providing a literal built-in supply of engineering talent, and it allows Elon to achieve an important personal goal: making higher education more accessible w/o burdening graduates with crippling debt. Again, Elon's tweet from yesterday:

"Rags to riches story" for the common man. That'll play well with young voters, and not just in Texas. I think there's a reason Elon is adding 100k followers per day on Twitter. People want this to be true, and Elon wants to entertain the crowd.

Cheers!

934,091 * 12 tranches = 11,209,092

11,209,092 ( 1209 1209 )!!! 😂

Elon continues the Christmas tweets:

Elon Musk on Twitter: "https://t.co/wQpfHm8THU" / Twitter
Penguin Classics​
Friedrich Nietzsche​
Beyond Naughty and Nice​

FG371p8X0AUPubJ

c.f. this work by German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche:

Beyond Good and Evil - Wikipedia

Beyond Good and Evil: Prelude to a Philosophy of the Future (German: Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft) is a book by philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche that covers ideas in his previous work Thus Spoke Zarathustra but with a more polemical approach. It was first published in 1886 under the publishing house C. G. Naumann of Leipzig at the author's own expense and first translated into English by Helen Zimmern, who was two years younger than Nietzsche and knew the author.​

I take particular note of the emphasis on POLEMICS - "the art or practice of engaging in controversial debate or dispute".

Cheers!

Last edited: