Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nvidia CES Keynote

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Jeff for the informative link.

I wonder what's the background picture is trying to say.

Does it mean you can use a small Xavier motherboard that can work in conjunction with other bigger motherboards in the background?

Or does it mean the bigger motherboard is now replaced by just a much smaller Xavier motherboard?

DwYG00X.png

Thanks Jeff for the informative link.

I wonder what's the background picture is trying to say.

Does it mean you can use a small Xavier motherboard that can work in conjunction with other bigger motherboards in the background?

Or does it mean the bigger motherboard is now replaced by just a much smaller Xavier motherboard?

DwYG00X.png
The background pic is a typical gaming PC setup complete with a GTX 1080. They are suggesting that they have the power of a full gaming PC in a small board that fits in a car and uses only 30 watts instead of 600ish for that combo in the back.

Reactions: Tam
wow that's really disappointing, no mention of tesla at all, not even an honorable mention that they have adopted px2 and already have cars in production with it.
Tesla was mentioned at 1:25.

The reason they probably didn't mention Tesla more is because they are really pushing their DriveWorks OS, but Tesla is using their own system on Nvidia hardware.

The thing that was truly disappointing was that they were rumoured be announcing the Nvidia GTX 1080ti with amazing specs but he didn't announce it. You could hear a collective sigh in the audience at the end of the presentation as he mentions he's not going to announce anything else.

Tesla was mentioned at 1:25.

The reason they probably didn't mention Tesla more is because they are really pushing their DriveWorks OS, but Tesla is using their own system on Nvidia hardware.

The thing that was truly disappointing was that they were rumoured be announcing the Nvidia GTX 1080ti with amazing specs but he didn't announce it. You could hear a collective sigh in the audience at the end of the presentation as he mentions he's not going to announce anything else.

ah, I skipped the into, still no mention from jen-hsun it felt like Audi got all the love.

ah, I skipped the into, still no mention from jen-hsun it felt like Audi got all the love.

Yes. But Audi has to pay the price of may be becoming last because home-brewed Tesla is going to demonstrate driverless coast-to-coast road trip in less than 12 months from now while Nvidia/Audi alliance says theirs is coming in 2020.