Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NVX BOOST sound system upgrade (Denver, CO)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No offense, but does anyone actually buy used electronics at only a 15% discount off new? I would think I'd rather pay $140 more dollars to get a system that was never installed, and doesn't have 3 years of use on it (and probably a warranty to boot). I'm not sure anyone who can spend $840 on a sound system upgrade wouldn't be able to spend $140 more and get brand new in the box.

Again, it's your stuff and you can ask what you want for it. But since this is a discussion forum and not classified ads, I couldn't help but post this question to see if someone out there tells me they would pay within 85% of new for ANYTHING 3 years old - especially electronics.

No offense, but does anyone actually buy used electronics at only a 15% discount off new? I would think I'd rather pay $140 more dollars to get a system that was never installed, and doesn't have 3 years of use on it (and probably a warranty to boot). I'm not sure anyone who can spend $840 on a sound system upgrade wouldn't be able to spend $140 more and get brand new in the box.

Again, it's your stuff and you can ask what you want for it. But since this is a discussion forum and not classified ads, I couldn't help but post this question to see if someone out there tells me they would pay within 85% of new for ANYTHING 3 years old - especially electronics.

No idea. I was told by several Tesla guys that these were hard to find and out of stock. But that doesn't seem to be true anymore. I guess we'll find out. People are always free to a make an offer.

No idea. I was told by several Tesla guys that these were hard to find and out of stock. But that doesn't seem to be true anymore. I guess we'll find out. People are always free to a make an offer.

There's a vendor listing for this setup brand new for $859 if that gives you any idea. I don't think many people would pay $840 for used even if they were not readily available. Used electronics are risky.

New NVX BOOST System Listing