Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NVX Kit Installed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whoo hoo!

After much search and reading ppl feedback. I decided to go with NVX kit. Thanks to @bakerboy for info and coupon code. I searched around and decided to give BP AutoSound and Tint a try. It is being installed as I am typing this post.

Getting the NVX Kit installed at BP Autosound in Buena Park. (BP Autosound & Tint - Buena Park, CA)

For those who don't care for NVX or cheaper price, they have the JL Audio box with built in amp that fit in the bottom space compartment in the Trunk. It's a bit cheaper price option than NVX. 10" Sub and hidden from view. Aesthetic look people might like it hidden or flush to the right. But at least there alternativeto NVX kit.

IMG_4292.JPG IMG_4293.JPG IMG_4294.JPG IMG_4295.JPG IMG_4296.JPG IMG_4297.JPG IMG_4298.JPG IMG_4299.JPG IMG_4300.JPG IMG_4301.JPG

Reactions: Seattle Tom
So the big question is how does it sound? Did you have the UHFS already or the poor man system?

Thanks
I had stock non upgrade no xm radio. It does add the more thump to a system that seems flat.

Song like Down - Jay Sean or From This Moment - Shania Twain or I get the feeling - JT, sound much better.

Of course it also depends on the music. If the music had no bass before, little improvement.

Now is NVX kit worth it compared to lesser expensive JT Audio, I don't know. Don't have it side by side to compare. But if the question was it worth even adding a subwoofer, most definitely.

Of course systems like light Harmonics or Renu will sound better because it replaces all the speakers. But that is wat outside the price range I am willing to pay for.