Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NY - LI Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I test drove a MYP today. I’m sold! I’m just on the fence about white seats.
Glad you were able to drive one! I love the way the white seats look. I would’ve totally went with them myself but I always wear blue pants for work. I would probably worry myself about ruining the seats too much and didn’t really want to have to add another expense of protecting them. Black on black for me with Llumar ceramic tint all around!

Never been a fan of light colored seats in any vehicle but something about the tesla told me I had to get it. One of the best decisions I made when ordering the vehicle. The white interior really accentuates the character of the vehicle in my opinion.

Reactions: MYinmyfuture
Never been a fan of light colored seats in any vehicle but something about the tesla told me I had to get it. One of the best decisions I made when ordering the vehicle. The white interior really accentuates the character of the vehicle in my opinion.
Exactly my thought. Also, it gives a large, clean, airy feel. I was pleasantly surprised.