TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

NY Meetup..... Thursday March 20th, 2014 @ 7:30PM

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by LouieLou74, Mar 16, 2014.

1. LouieLou74

LouieLou74 Member

Hi guys,

Here's the info on this weeks meetup up in Carmel, NY.
    The meetup will be at the Carmel Fire Department:
    94 Gleneida Ave
    Carmel NY, 10512
    Thursday March 20, 2014 at 7:30PM in the parking lot, we will have FIRE POLICE directing the cars that arrive where to safely park so as not to obstruct any Trucks.

We encourage all EV/PHEV/HEV's to show up and hang out with us. Any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
    Lou Montalvo
    Carmel FD
    Badge #873

Hope to see everyone out there. :-D

2. LouieLou74

LouieLou74 Member

Just a reminder this is going down tomorrow!!! The weather is supposed to be AWESOME! Come on out.

Lou

3. LouieLou74

LouieLou74 Member

Hope to see people tonight at the meetup. 7:30PM Carmel FD.

4. LouieLou74

LouieLou74 Member

Hi guys,
    The class was a success. had a good turnout class wise, only 2 teslas and a few other hybrids show. Hopefully for our June meetup & BBQ we will get more people out. So for our June meetup it will be on:

Saturday June 7, 2014 11am until 2PM
    Tesla/EV/PHEV/HEV Meetup at the Firehouse!!!

Oh yea and there will be a bbq. I will go out with an official post about it a month before and then periodically remind people as we get closer.
    All we ask for is a $10 donation for adults, to offset the cost of food, it will be all you can eat and drink, we will do burgers and dogs, and if I have time i will whip up some chicken. but since i am doing the class it may be hard to get out.
    Its also a family friendly event so bring the kids, let them see the trucks up close and personal. It will be a great time for all.
    Thanks again to Charlie and Julius for coming out and supporting the first class. I hope to see more people in June.
    Lou
    Here are some pics from the first meetup:
    http://s175.photobucket.com/user/loudogz74/library/EV%20Safety%20class%20and%20meetup?sort=3&page=1