Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NY/NJ - 21" Dark Gray Arachnid + Tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

Will be picking up these 21" Dark Gray Arachnid Wheels and Tires this Friday. I don't have pictures yet but pulled one from online. It's important to note that I do NOT have a Staggered set up. EDIT : I will confirm when I get them if they are or not

To answer in advance, I would prefer local pick-up as I do not know how to ship these things. I'd be willing to work with you for pick up.

Price: $5,000

Attachments

• Arachnid.jpg
    Arachnid.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 130
Really? I feel like they would it's just the offsets that are different 35 vs the 40. In Norway they use the Model S wheels on the X.

A lot of people say it's due to the load rating. The Model S comes in at about 5200lbs for a P100D where as the X starts at about 5100lbs.

I would also speculate that it's due to the tire sizes, there's no good translation in a 21" size for a Model X. A lot of close enough, but no direct match. This may or may not affect the computer/programming when it's reading wheel speeds and adjusting power distribution, traction control, and potentially autopilot controls.

A lot of people say it's due to the load rating. The Model S comes in at about 5200lbs for a P100D where as the X starts at about 5100lbs.

I would also speculate that it's due to the tire sizes, there's no good translation in a 21" size for a Model X. A lot of close enough, but no direct match. This may or may not affect the computer/programming when it's reading wheel speeds and adjusting power distribution, traction control, and potentially autopilot controls.

I can see that being an issue, but like I said. I've seen the X on the S 19" wheels. I'm fairly certain the algorithm will adjust on the range as the real energy consumption read out is based on actual driving and SoC. Either way... FORM OVER FUNCTION