Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NY Waiting Room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After sitting at EDD 10/15-11/4 after the most recent wide-spread adjustment to “October,” EDD just switched to 09/18-09/30. Hoping I catch the end of EOQ push and a VIN is close at hand. OD 06/29 (MYLR, MSM, 19”, no tow, FSD).

Anyone pick up recently here in the NY area and have ppf and mud flaps installed by the SC? Any luck asking them not to put the front plates on? I’m planning to get one of the front plate brackets for my front plates.

I’ll be picking up prolly next week or next so I can let you know.
Anyone know once you get the loan approved from DCU (DocuSign email), and you submit to Tesla rate match.... in the meantime Should I change the financing to Tesla preferred lender or third party?
I had it on cash from the beginning and called Tesla to let them know that I’ll be changing it to Tesla finance to do a rate match once my loan is approved from third party.

I’ll be taking delivery 2 months after putting the order in at Mt Kisco. I think someone prolly cancelled their order so I got the VIN.

Has anyone has experience with custom plates? When can I put the request in to DMV for custom plates?