Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NYC area delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone in the NYC area received confirmation on delivery? I finally got my VIN last night, but no calls or texts to schedule delivery as of yet. Since the Fremont factory is shutting down, I wonder if my car is on the assembly line or on the back of a flatbed truck.

White -> Black interiors -> FSD -> 20"

I'm not sure where I stand. After they contacted me and I confirmed my financing and trade-in details, I'm still waiting on a VIN and delivery date and my attempts to connect by phone or SMS have not been returned. It's a bit frustrating, as now I'm wondering if I'll be delayed by the factory closing or not.

Has anyone in the NYC area received confirmation on delivery? I finally got my VIN last night, but no calls or texts to schedule delivery as of yet. Since the Fremont factory is shutting down, I wonder if my car is on the assembly line or on the back of a flatbed truck.

White -> Black interiors -> FSD -> 20"
i don't think they assign vin's until the vehicle exists and has been matched up to a buyer. i'm on long island and i got my vin and paid yesterday. have not heard more yet

Reactions: Electric Steve
I'm not sure where I stand. After they contacted me and I confirmed my financing and trade-in details, I'm still waiting on a VIN and delivery date and my attempts to connect by phone or SMS have not been returned. It's a bit frustrating, as now I'm wondering if I'll be delayed by the factory closing or not.
have you checked your tesla account? i have only gotten one text, 2 weeks ago, telling me to fill out the stuff. i only found that my VIN was assigned by going to the site and seeing the MVPA (purchase agreement) in the lower right 'documents' section

• Helpful
Happy day

I'm live in Manorville in Suffolk county and just received my text yesterday afternoon that my midnight grey model y performance awd is on it's way to manhasset tesla and to schedule my pickup. Scheduled pickup from phone for 26th 10am. Called dealer to confirm and received my vin,Called insurance company paid $300 deposit to add on policy, they had to put model x on policy because they said model y is not in system yet but will update later?uploaded insurance cards to tesla/dealer and now eagerly waiting with giddy anticipation for this marvel of engineering technology and my freedom from combustible engines, gas stations, oil changes, antifreeze flushes,transmission fluids and all the other disadvantages of combustible engines.

Has anyone else been contacted to pickup at manhasset?they informed me they are getting a truckload of about ten cars with mine?

I'm working with tesla to find and installer for a tesla wall home charger, does anyone have experience with a reputable electrician who installed one on there home already with satisfaction that they would recommend?

have you checked your tesla account? i have only gotten one text, 2 weeks ago, telling me to fill out the stuff. i only found that my VIN was assigned by going to the site and seeing the MVPA (purchase agreement) in the lower right 'documents' section
It looks like mine is in an earlier stage. I was able to fill in everything up until the insurance, so that's what it's asking me to do next. However, I don't see an MVPA. In the Documents section, all is see is one link, to Lemon Law Disclosure. I'm guessing this means I just don't have a VIN yet.

It looks like mine is in an earlier stage. I was able to fill in everything up until the insurance, so that's what it's asking me to do next. However, I don't see an MVPA. In the Documents section, all is see is one link, to Lemon Law Disclosure. I'm guessing this means I just don't have a VIN yet.
yep. i was in that stage for 12 days

• Informative
So today i figured since they have all my money, and while i have a VIN i still have never had them reach out via phone or email. So i felt entitled to one phone call :D

I called the Manhasset location which is where i was told i would pick up in the one automated text i did receive. i just said i was curious and the person there said i should speak with my delivery advisor. i said i did not know i had an advisor and do you have his or her name? within 10 minutes i got a call from a las vegas number and it was indeed 'my' advisor Cody. He tracked my VIN and found that the vehicle is in transit, should be here next week i suppose.

progress