Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NYC Brooklyn Service Improvement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know most of us read threads on how awful the service centers are. Most create a thread when they have a bad service experience and want to rant on how it isn't up to par with other high end car dealerships. I have been to the service center last year for the front seat heater not working to it's full potential. Had to schedule three different visits (getting over to the service center, changing work schedule, dealing with uber) and they always never did anything to the car. So i just stopped trying and now a year later with the cold weather, i figured to give them another try.

I went in at the end of November and just gotta say I am impressed with the much improved quality of Tesla Service. I got there early in hopes to get a loaner and they still took my car in ahead of schedule. I was also amazed to get a Model 3 to use which is much better than an Uber. From the moment i check in to the constant updates on my car, I feel like they ramped up big time. Messaging through the app was also very consistent and always replied back in a reasonable time. The service page on your app also shows the progress of each issue you have with different bars highlighting how far along they are. I love that!

Went back once it said it was ready and they replaced my entire seat to fix the heating issue. Also had my car charging while i was on the way to pick it up. There was a small issue of the door not closing properly with the trim, which they fixed by sending a mobile ranger the very next day to fix in 10 minutes!

Just Bravo to the amazing change in service and customer satisfaction. Can only be getting much better with a new team at service. Hopefully this is what is happening throughout the other centers.