Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(NYC - Tristate) New / Sealed Tesmanian Model Y Rear Trunk Mat Cargo Liner for Sale

bigserve99

Aug 26, 2020
New York, NY
Hi,

I bought an extra one of these by accident which remains SEALED in the plastic cover it came in. I had originally bought one for my own Model Y (and have loved it so far).

Here is the link on the Tasmanian website:
2020-2021 Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Mat Cargo Liner

Cost on website: $69.99 (as of today, 10/18/2020)
I will sell for $50.00 (brand new - in sealed plastic bag it came in)

I'm trying not to have to ship this as it would add considerable cost I'm sure.
I live in the NYC tri-state area and would like to sell to someone in the area - happy to meet somewhere half way or something reasonable. (Even within 50 miles is ok).

Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread for questions / concerns / or if you are interested. Happy to go from there.

IMG_1497.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC