Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NYC Urban Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

My first post here. I am waiting to receive my LEMR by the end of the year and plan on charging it at a new Urban Superchargers inside the Queens Mall in Queens. I currently own an ICE car and park on the streets, so it will be a big shift for me to start parking at a garage and charging the car on a regular basis.

Just wanted to see if any of you guys out there are in a similar situation as me and what is your experience like?

We can’t charge at home or work, so it’s either super charge or use level 2 at shopping centers. Depending on how much driving you do per week it’s not bad. Just plan to charge more frequently in the winter.

I try to charge around 20-80%. Usually I start below 20, but my intention is to go at 20%. There are a bunch of NYC/Long Island Super Charger locations to choose from.

Reactions: lux tsla
I will be near 200 west 90th street ny, ny and will need to charge and park. Any suggestions for lots/Tesla charger/urban charger locations? Willing to park a bit further from my destination to get somewhere that will definitely have an available charger. Thanks!

I will be near 200 west 90th street ny, ny and will need to charge and park. Any suggestions for lots/Tesla charger/urban charger locations? Willing to park a bit further from my destination to get somewhere that will definitely have an available charger. Thanks!
Plugshare works great for finding places that have charging. Some garages have urban superchargers while others have tesla destination chargers or regular J-1772