TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

O.Z. Superturismo LM rims?

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by Panacea, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Panacea

Panacea TSLA Shareholder/Believer

So I have been thinking of getting a set of 19 inch rims so I can drive my P85 all year round. Right now I have the 21s on and have been driving my Audi. I was looking at these rims and I would love some advice here. My P85 is MC Red and these rims weigh only 25.4 pounds each I think. Are they up for the task? I should mention that i know nothing about offset etc....sadly.
    [​IMG]

Superturismo LM Matte Graphite Silver
    [​IMG]

2. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

My understanding is that those wheels are forged and so stronger than the typical alloy wheel. They are also well above my pay grade :)

They have a car configurator.

3. anthony

anthony Member

I ended up getting a set of Koing from National Tire and Battery (NTB) with Michelin ice x for the the winter.

I used the specs here to make sure they fit, check section 3.1 but one of the specs they don't mention is the inside diameter of the wheel, which after an alignment at a SC, was rubbing against my steering knuckle.

4. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

I just went with some TSWs because the local America's Tire store is really close to my home. Snetterton 19x8, chrome, only 27 lbs.