Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of fun today.
under the "I never noticed that before" category. Today as I was backing into my parking spot I noticed a black X at the top of my rear view camera display. Pressing it the window closed (while I was still in reverse)
Is that new? what version did they start doing that?

Forever?? That X to close the rear camera view has been there either since the beginning or a very long time.

Missed you guys!!

I have to explain this picture. After you hear what you are seeing you will realize how crazy it is. This is real microfiber. Papafox's best friend, Iceman is a portugese water dog. And he makes a great smudge and fingerprint remover on a Model S nosecone. Wow. Way to go Iceman. Love you dog. (It was done all in fun and in the moment. No horses, cows, bears, mongoose, fish or dog were harmed in the filming of this picture. :smile:

Iceman Real Microfiber.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

nanimac, You are very welcome. We were so very pleased to have had you onboard for the ride. A pleasure. Let's do it again - very soon.

With new cars, a bunch of us going to TMC Connect, and beautiful summer weather, I think it's time to plan our next meet-up!

Here are some potential dates...feel free to suggest others.

Sunday, July 26
Sunday, August 2
Saturday, August 8
Sunday, August 9

Anyone up for a circle-island drive? :smile:

spleen, drtko, stevenm we missed ya. wished you were here.

Nice pics. spleen and I had to work.

- - - Updated - - -

With new cars, a bunch of us going to TMC Connect, and beautiful summer weather, I think it's time to plan our next meet-up!

Sunday, July 26
Sunday, August 2
Saturday, August 8
Sunday, August 9

Maybe July 26. I will be gone during the first 3 weeks of August.

Sunday, July 26
Sunday, August 2
Saturday, August 8
Sunday, August 9

Let's not forget about Plug In America week in Sept. The dates are 12-20 Sept. That could give us two Saturdays and two Sundays to choose from.