Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu Public Charging Locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since we have no Super Chargers and unreliable charging locations, I wanted to start a thread for the places around Oahu with information for public chargers.

Plugshare has outdated information but is still a source. Charge Point and Volta apps work well with their systems.

Please include location, cost and the charging speed in kwh because different cars have different mileage charging speeds.

Reactions: nanimac
Since we have no Super Chargers and unreliable charging locations, I wanted to start a thread for the places around Oahu with information for public chargers.

Plugshare has outdated information but is still a source. Charge Point and Volta apps work well with their systems.

Please include location, cost and the charging speed in kwh because different cars have different mileage charging speeds.

Any user can update PlugShare. Please take a moment to make corrections if you find something that’s inaccurate.

Reactions: InParadise
Impatiently waiting for the new Ala Moana Volta charging stations. The new ones on the ground level by Foodland and JTB have been there for a couple weeks already but are not operational yet. I added the other ones to PlugShare on the second level by Nordstrom, Nieman Marcus, and Bloomingdales after I saw them painting EV parking spots the other day. It still might be a month or two before they come online though...

Reactions: InParadise