Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Obeche decor options removed from Design Studio today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow!
I'm not surprised glossy Obeche went away, since I seem to be the only one who ordered it! but matte Obeche seemed popular enough

Ultra white seats are a great addition
They look awesome in person

I wonder how they will hold up stain wise?

I noticed when I visited our local gallery yesterday that the Obeche decor options were missing from the wall despite being present the previous week. I knew they had been removed from Model X but didn't know at the time that had carried over to Model S as well. They wasted no time making the change.

My order confirmed on Wednesday with matte obeche and tan next generation seats. My DS confirmed my seats will be upgraded to Premium since I'm taking delivery in 2017 and I will still have the matte obeche, so this should be a rare combination. Also will get the perforated and ventilated seats since I ordered the Premium package, woo hoo!

Here's my configuration:

Tesla Model S 60D
Pearl White | Premium Tan Seats | Black Alcantara Headliner | Panoramic Sunroof | 21" Grey Turbine Wheels | Premium Upgrades Package | Matte Obeche Wood Decor | Enhanced Autopilot | Smart Air Suspension | UHFS Package