TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Obeche Gloss Yacht Floor AND all parts to remove center console for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by studiojon, Jul 30, 2016.

1. studiojon

studiojon Member

I have an Obeche Gloss yacht floor. Almost new. Removed from my 3 month old car when I swapped out the old center console for the new one recently.

This includes ALL the assembly if you are wanting to remove the center console that now ships standard and replace with the yacht floor. Warning - large box!

$450obo

2. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Not understanding what is included in this sale - can you please post a picture of what is included?

3. studiojon

studiojon Member

Sorry for the delay here it is. Don't have photo of the yacht floor here - but that's included as well, will add as soon as I can.
    Note - in order to install yacht floor in a new car, the entire center console assembly needs to be replaced as the new version is specific to the new center console. This was everything removed from my yacht floor car when it was upgraded to the new center console