Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Obsidian Black or MC Red with Ultra White Premium seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have reserved my first ever Model S here in London and SO excited!

I have 7 days until it's all confirmed and currently deciding between the Obsidian Black or Multi Coat Red exterior, either option to be paired with Ultra White Premium seats. It will also have a glass roof.

I was wondering whether any of you nice folk out there have bought either of these combos and if so would you be able to share a picture or two for me to see how they look? It's a little difficult to see how it will all hang together using the Design Studio, and also given the Ultra White seats option is relatively new to the Model S there aren't any examples I can see online.

Help kindly appreciated!

IMG_1018.JPG My parents have the white seats with MC red-looks Very nice!

Reactions: sm01
Congratulations sm01 '
I too went through the same drama ! I ended up going for the Obsidan black with ultra white but it was a tough decision. I searched the internet for pictures and videos for hours trying to decide !
the great benefit with black for me is when parked the car doesn't stand out too much, I'm hoping most folk will simply walk past without noticing the car , I don't want too much attention which I think The red,white and the blue would certainly catch a lot more people's eyes?

If you haven't got a referral code from someone in the U.K. Here's mine dartagnan6473
Just tell them you forgot to submit it if you have already ordered which is what I did and they were fine !

Last edited:
Reactions: sm01
Congratulations sm01 '
I too went through the same drama ! I ended up going for the Obsidan black with ultra white but it was a tough decision. I searched the internet for pictures and videos for hours trying to decide !
the great benefit with black for me is when parked the car doesn't stand out too much, I'm hoping most folk will simply walk past without noticing the car , I don't want too much attention which I think The red,white and the blue would certainly catch a lot more people's eyes?

If you haven't got a referral code from someone in the U.K. Here's mine dartagnan6473
Just tell them you forgot to submit it if you have already ordered which is what I did and they were fine !

Thank you very much for your feedback Tanflado! I already have a referral code, but thank you for sharing.

Would it at all be possible to see a discreet picture of yours with that combination?

Seems like MC Red is the current favourite! Part of me likes it, part of me thinks in the sun it looks too 'Boy Racer'. In the showroom and under darker conditions, the red is lovely though.

Black is more mean looking, more serious. Red is perhaps more fun and different.

What do I want more?!

Hi all,

I have reserved my first ever Model S here in London and SO excited!

I have 7 days until it's all confirmed and currently deciding between the Obsidian Black or Multi Coat Red exterior, either option to be paired with Ultra White Premium seats. It will also have a glass roof.

I was wondering whether any of you nice folk out there have bought either of these combos and if so would you be able to share a picture or two for me to see how they look? It's a little difficult to see how it will all hang together using the Design Studio, and also given the Ultra White seats option is relatively new to the Model S there aren't any examples I can see online.

Help kindly appreciated!

If you decide on red get ready to be the topic of interest everywhere you go(I have red of course...black seats not white tho white is awesome as well). Of course I live on Cape Cod where every car is a shade of tan or grey so my red Tesla really, really stands out.